It felt as if one’s entire world was one, long Sunday afternoon. Nothing to do. Nowhere to go.
Elle Spain October 2012 Editorial – Elena Baguci
Words by Gregory Alan Isakov
And I wish I could leave my bones
And my skin
And float over the tired, tired sea
So that I could see you...
- Anonymous asked:What are your big plans for the summer?
- fall in love.
- buy more plants for my studio apartment.
- drive north or south for a couple days.
- save enough money for a. a car b. to move to NYC...
- “You’re impossible, but you’re worth it.”— Claudia Gray, Evernight